Tyangboche Family Trekking allows you the glimpse of the Khumbu region and Mt. Everest. Solukhumbu is famous for its nearness of world’s highest mountain- Everest, and also for its Sherpa villages, Sherpa people’s tradition, Sherpa culture as well as for Khumbu Buddhist monasteries. Everest Base camp trail follows the ancient Everest route that will take us through many of tiny Sherpa villages, crossing high mountain passes, and Khumbu remote valleys, forests and villages, including famous monasteries. The panoramic views greed us even more spectacular as trekkers venture up the Dudhkoshi River to Namche Bazaar- the port of the Everest region trek or khumbu region trek at 3440 m. Then, voyagers stop for a night at minimum at Thyangboche monastery 3870 m, where you will be Rewarded with spectacular views of Thame valley, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Everest, Towache Peak Mt. Lhotse and many more other innumerable mountain views.
- Airport pick up and drive according to itinerary and plan.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Trekking permits according to itinerary.
- TIMS cards.
- Food and accommodation during the trip.
- Hot drinks- Teak, Coffee, etc during the trek.
- Flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for clients.
- Flight for guide: KTM-LUK-KTM.
- Porters and guide with their wages.
- Insurance for local staffs.
- Entry fee for Sagarmatha National Park,
- High altitude chamber as per requirement,
- Wages and Equipment for climbing guide.
- Local airport tax and land transportations according to program.
- Applicable Nepal government tax
- Nepal entry visa.
- International flights and airport tax.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, Hot or Mineral water
- Laundry service and Bar Bills
- Internet and Battery charge
- Alcoholic drinks with mineral water.
- Rescue in emergency.