Mountain panorama trail- an arc of stunning scenery follows you until entire trek ends. Family panorama treks thorough different villages near by the famous city Pokhara in Annapurna region. It is one of shirt easy treks in Annapurna area rather famous short trek which is enjoyable with younger children.
During the trek, we pass some particular village-Ghandruck Gurung village, Landruk Gurung village and Australian camp. Annapurna south (7219m), Hichuli(6441m), Machhapuchre (6996m), a holy mountain, Mardi himal and many other attraction of Nepal Himalayas. Typical settlement of Gurung village, local agriculture system, rituals and religion of ethics groups, culture and festivals are major attraction of the trek.
Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and transfer to hotel according to program.Your hotel will be in the center of Thamel or around.
Early morning, breakfast at your hotel and drive to domestic airport of Kathmandu to fly to Pokhara. Then, directly drive to Kimche by Jeep via Nayapool for commencing our trip. 45 minutes to walk after the 4 hrs of driving from Pokhara. Check in your lodge in Ghandruk village.
We visit Ghandruk village after the breakfast in lodge or hotel. Ghandruk village is one of the most famous for Gurung ethic groups as they are brave-warriors, visit the ACAP information center, Gurung museum and old Ghandruk village then, heading to Jhinu Danda.
We will take you to Natural Hot Spring after your lunch.
Today, we have short camp. 5 minutes descend to cross newly constructed but longest (287m) suspension bridge in entire Annapurna region. We follow the Modi River which arrives from the Annapurna Base Camp and will cross again another long bridge to get our camp at Landruk Village.
Beautiful terraces with stunning view of Annapurna South and Hiuchuli in front. We cross today some of dispersed villages- mixed of Gurung and another castes. We'll walk through the Oak tree, Bamboo, Furn and many more to pass the Pitam Deurali (2100m) and descend to Australian Camp.
We highly recommend you to get a night at Australian camp as it is the best point to end or start your trekking. Annapurna and Dhawalagiri mountain chains to the north and Fewa Lake and Pokhara city and surrounding to the south which let your be happy to be.
Today, we trek down hill side about 2 hours to Phedi and drive to Pokhara.
Today is sightseeing day in Pokhara. After having your breakfast in your hotel, we will our driver takes us to World Peace pagoda, Tibetan Camp, Davi'fall and Gupteswor Cave and finally, visit to International Mountaineering Museum to end the day. Back to hotel and O/N in Pokhara.
Almost 6-7 hours of driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu to check in hotel again. Lunch on the way to Kathmandu.
Breakfast in hotel and we take you to airport for your final departure from Kathmandu for you future destination.
- Airport pick up and drive according to itinerary and plan.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per program.
- Trekking permits according to itinerary.
- TIMS cards: Trekking Information Management System.
- Food and accommodation during the trip: B/L/D.
- Hot drinks- Teak, Coffee, etc during the trek.
- Flight: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu as per your requirement.
- Porters and guide with their wages.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Entry fee of Annapurna Conservation area.
- Local airport tax and land transportations according to program.
- Applicable Nepal government tax.
- Nepal entry visa.
- International flights and airport tax.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, Hot or Mineral water
- Laundry service and Bar Bills
- Internet and Battery charge
- Alcoholic drinks with mineral water.
- Rescue in emergency.
- Sleeping bag (Normal)
- Silk liner, Backpack
- Normal walking shoes and socks.
- Woolen or Fleece-Shirts.
- Pants (Normal)
- Sun hat or cap.
- Water purifier pump, tablets.
- Water bottle
- Hand sanitizer.
- Walking poles, UV protected Sunglasses.
- Head lamp, reading materials.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Day pack: rain jacket, some cereal bars.
- Toiletries-toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss etc.
- Personal First aid kit set.
- Copies or original official document- Passport, Insurance paper, Auto size photographs.