Annapurna Circuit Trek Annapurna Circuit treks or Round Annapurna trek finishes in two ways- fly to Pokhara from Jomsom and finishing by land transportation. But more people take a flight to Pokhara, is relaxing finish andconvenient idea for all either sportive or not because this trail passes through well-developed trails even you are crossing Thorong La 5416m. The purpose of this route is, making a round trip in the region of Annapurna Himalayan range from the various villages of different ethnic groups with having a great chance to explore natural and incredible landscapes, cultures and lifestyles including the varied floras and faunas during the trip which are really mind blowing. Likewise, we will have marvelous views of majestic Himalayas like Mt. Annapurna-I (8091m), Mt. Dhaulagiri(8167m), Mt. Manaslu (8163m), Mt. Annapurna-II (7937m), Mt. Annapurna-II(7555m), Mt. Annapurna-IV(7525), Mt. Nilgiri (7041m), Mt. Machhapuchre (6998m), Mt. Lamjung Himal (6986m), Mt. Tilicho Peak(7229m), Mt. Gangapurna (7454m) and much more. The trail passes along the two rivers called Marshyandi River before the Thorong Pass (5416m) and Kaligandaki River takes you along with after the pass. It’s not only that, because you are crossing the deepest gore in the world, is called the gorge of Kaligandaki which is flanked by two Himalayan ranges: The giant Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan range. All of these features make your trip very special, rewarded and memorable. The Round Annapurna Trekking commences Besi Sahar-Syange to Dharapani-Chame-Pisang Village then to Manang through Upper Pisang Village as well as it heads to Thorong Phedi to Multipath (3780m)-Jomsom (2720m) via Thorong-La (5416m)- the highest point of the circuit trekking.
- Airport pick up and drive according to itinerary and plan.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Trekking permits according to itinerary.
- TIMS cards.
- Food and accommodation during the trip.
- Hot drinks- Teak, Coffee, etc during the trek.
- Flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for clients.
- Flight for guide: KTM-LUK-KTM.
- Porters and guide with their wages.
- Insurance for local staffs.
- Entry fee for Sagarmatha National Park,
- High altitude chamber as per requirement,
- Wages and Equipment for climbing guide.
- Local airport tax and land transportations according to program.
- Applicable Nepal government tax
- Nepal entry visa.
- International flights and airport tax.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, Hot or Mineral water
- Laundry service and Bar Bills
- Internet and Battery charge
- Alcoholic drinks with mineral water.
- Rescue in emergency.