Mountain panorama trail- an arc of stunning scenery follows you until entire trek ends. Family panorama treks thorough different villages near by the famous city Pokhara in Annapurna region. It is one of shirt easy treks in Annapurna area rather famous short trek which is enjoyable with younger children.
During the trek, we pass some particular village-Ghandruck Gurung village, Landruk Gurung village and Australian camp. Annapurna south (7219m), Hichuli(6441m), Machhapuchre (6996m), a holy mountain, Mardi himal and many other attraction of Nepal Himalayas. Typical settlement of Gurung village, local agriculture system, rituals and religion of ethics groups, culture and festivals are major attraction of the trek.
Day 01: Meet in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly/drive to pokhara drive to Nayapul, 1.5hrs, drive to kimchee and walk to Ghandruk village, (1960m), O/N in logde.
Day 03: Trek to Jhinu danda Hot spring 5hrs
Day 04: Trek to Landruk village (1560m), 5hrs
Day 05: Trek to Australian camp (1670m), 5-6hrs
Day 06: Trek to Phedi and drive to hotel at Pokhara
Day 07: Sightseeing around Pokhara.
Day 08: Fly/drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 09: final Departure from Kathmandu for you future destination.
- Airport-hotel service by private vehicle Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on the basis of Bed and Breakfast plan as per program
- Three times food during the trip
- Hot drink during the foot
- Assistant guide as per necessary
- English speaking guide and salary
- Porters as per requirement
- Local insurance, transportation for all staffs
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project permits
- TIMS cards and,
- Applicable Nepal government tax.
- International flights and airport tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Excess luggage charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses: Phone bills, Laundry etc
- All kinds of unforeseen circumstances
- Gratitude for your staffs.
Duration Of trekking:9 days
Best Seasob: All four season
Accommodation: Teahouse/Lodge trek
Maximum elevation: 2100m
Trek start/End: Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trekking highlgits: Fly/Drive to Pokhara, drive to Nayapool, travers Jeep route to Kimche and Ghandruk villages, visit old Gurung museum, ACAP information centre, Natural hot spring at Jhinu, walk to Landruk gurung village to cross Pitam Deurai 2100m. Stunning mounain view from Austrailina camp- including big mountains- above 8000m Dhawalagiri-I 8167m and Annapurna-I 8091m. Others are Holy mountain Fishtail as well as nice sunset and rise from Damphus and Australian camp, trek descend to Damphus-Phedi to be driven back to Pokhara Fewa Lake side.