Langtang Goshainkunda Helambu trek is one of the perfect package to cross the high Himalayan holy lake of Goshainkuda (4330m) with beautiful village and valley of Helambu, the land of Yolmo. The trail passes through the Langtang National Park which is one of the most famous and important national park for Red Panda in Nepal. It’s not so far from Kathmandu valley to the north near by the border of Tibet. And Langtang valley trek dominates by Mt. Langtang Lirung (7229m). Trekking starts from Sabrubeshi, climbs through the farmland of local people origin Tibetan as well as the deep gorge of Langtang Khola through the forest of rhododendron, oak, alder and maple. The higher part of this forest is inhabitant of Red Panda which is endangered animal in Nepal. As a trekking trail, we can see many more birds, animals, and vegetations are of Langtang trek.
Further above the Langtang village, we explore to higher normal summits like Kyanjing-Ri, Tserku-Ri, Yala Peak Base camp and Langshisa valley apart of the glacier of Mt. Langtang Lirung. People from the areas are Tamangs, one of ethnic group, inhabited hilly region of Nepal, practice their own religion Buddhism, herding Yaks and Naks to earn better life.
Day 01: Pick-up you at the airport in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel by our representator of Glacier Family Treks on the basis of Bed and Breakfast plan with twin sharing bed.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu (1350m) valley as per programme, O/N in hotel
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubeshi (1465m) by Jeep-5/6 hrs, O/N in lodge
Day 04: Trek starts and head to Lama Hotel (2500m), 5hrs
Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village (3300m), 5hrs
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (3800m), 3hrs
Day 07: Day hike to Tserku-Ri (4980m), 6.5 hrs
Day 08: Trek Back to Lama Hotel, 6 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Thulo Syabru (2250m), 6 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Chandanbari (3250m), 4.5 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Goshainkunda (4330m), 5hrs
Day 12: Trek to Ghopte (3430m) via Laurivinayak pass (4900m), 7 hrs
Day 13: Trek to Kutumsang (2470m), 6 hrs
Day 14: Trek to Chisapani (2215m), 6 hrs
Day 15: Trek to Sundarijal, transfer to hotel in Kathmandu, 4 hrs
Day 16: Final departure from Nepal for your further destination
- Airport pick up and drive as per programme
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu as per plan and programme with breakfast
- Trekking accommodation
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Monument entrance fee during the visit in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Sightseeing guide with private vehicle
- Three meals: Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner during the trek
- Hot drinks: Tea or Coffee during the trek
- TIMS Cards
- Langtang National Park entry fee
- Porter, with their daily wages, local insurance, food, transportation
- Assistant guides as your group size: 6 clients= 1 assistant
- Guide and other staffs’ wages, food, accommodations etc
- International airfare and airport tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu with
- Laundry service and bar bills: Beer, Coke-Fanta, Mineral water etc
- Emergency rescue
- Gratitude (Tips for Nepali staffs)
Best Season: Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec and Feb/Mar/Apr/May
Trekking type: Tea-house Trekking and camping trek. But most of people do tea house trekking where plenty of local lodges are available even after the earthquake in 2015.
Helambu Goshainkud trekking starts from Sundarijal, Kathmandu or Melamchi-Kakani village. We can start this trekking from Syabrubesi-Dhunche also.
Ganesh Himal range, Annapurna range from Laurivinayak pass, Langtang region mountains and its valley namely attraction of Helambu region trekking.