Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is the most popular trekking destination in the Annapurna region, near by Pokhara, a beautiful city in Nepal. This trekking is all categories of trekkers- for those who have not enough time to trek, physically less hard-sportive treks or people disabled treks, mentally disabled treks, diplomat trekking, less privileged trekkers like students groups trekking, for them who are eager to Orchids trekking, Rhododendron trekking, and many more. It is rich for the vegetation, cultural aspects, landscapes, and mountain views of Annapurna massif which includes Mt. Annapurna-I (8091m), Mt. Annapurna-II (7937 m), Mt. Annapurna-III (7555 m), Mt. Annapurna-IV (7525m), Mt. Annapurna South (7229 m), Mt. Hiuchuli (6441 m), Mt. Lamjung Himal (6986 m), Mt. Machhapuchre Holy mountain, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Mt. Manaslu (8163 m), Mt. Nilgiri (7041 m) and more. This trail takes you on really well-paved and developed trekking route that’s-why, it’s called ideal Trekking destination. Ghorepani Poonhill trekking starts from Phedi via Landruk gurung village and Ghandruk gurung village to Ghorepani Poonhill or Nayapool to next part. We can customize the given itinerary.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley as per your requirement, O/N in hotel
Day 03: Drive/fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, transfer to hotel
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapool, trek commences to Tikhedhunga, O/N in lodge
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 06: Hike to Poonhil l(3210m), and descent to Tadapani,
Day 07: Trek to Landruk Village via Ghandruk Village
Day 08: Trek to Dhamphus.
Day 09: Trek to Phedi, drive back to Pokhara, transfer to hotel
Day 10: Sightseeing in Pokhara, O/N in hotel
Day 11: Drive/Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 12: Sightseeing/Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Final departure from Kathmandu for your further destination.
- Airport pick up and drive according to itinerary and plan
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Cultural guide for sightseeing with private vehicle
- Monument entrance fee for the visits as per program
- Trekking permits according to itinerary- Trekking Information Management System cards and Annapurna conservation area project permits
- Trekking accommodation
- Three meals during the day: Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
- Porters and well-experienced guide with their wages and food
- Insurance for local staffs •High altitude chamber as per requirement
- Domestic Airfare, local airport tax and land transportation according to program
- Applicable Nepal government tax
- Nepal entry visa
- International flights and airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses/Bar bills
- Laundry service
- Alcoholic drinks with mineral water
- Rescue in emergency
- And those things which are not mentioned in the column of :service includes
Highest elevation: 3200m
Mode of transportation: Flight/Tourist/Local Bus
Highlight: Trekking starts from Kathmandu-Pokhara having air/land transportation service, Discover the most beautiful and charming city Pokhara and Fewa Lake, Traverse the Magar village, Gurung Villages, hear beating views of annapurna mountain chain- The Holy Mountain Machhapuchhare, Giant Annapurna I (8091), Annapurna South (7229 m), Annapurna-III (7555 m), Nilgiri (7041m) and another mountain more than 8000 m- Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Pine and Rhododendron forests, Orchids and many varieties of vegetation.Maximum altitude 3200 m at Poonhill- Ever best view point in Annapurna region.