Tyangboche Family Trekking allows you the glimpse of the Khumbu region and Mt. Everest. Solukhumbu is famous for its nearness of world’s highest mountain- Everest, and also for its Sherpa villages, Sherpa people’s tradition, Sherpa culture as well as for Khumbu Buddhist monasteries.
Everest Base camp trail follows the ancient Everest route that will take us through many of tiny Sherpa villages, crossing high mountain passes, and Khumbu remote valleys, forests and villages, including famous monasteries. The panoramic views greed us even more spectacular as trekkers venture up the Dudhkoshi River to Namche Bazaar- the port of the Everest region trek or khumbu region trek at 3440 m. Then, voyagers stop for a night at minimum at Thyangboche monastery 3870 m, where you will be Rewarded with spectacular views of Thame valley, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Everest, Towache Peak Mt. Lhotse and many more other innumerable mountain views.
Day02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or activity as per program, O/N in hotel.
Day03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2827m), 25 minutes, Then, trek to Phakding (2600m), 3 hours, O/N in lodge
Day04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) through Jorsalle village (2805m), 6 hours.
Day05: Free day for acclimatization in Namche Bazaar or Excursion to Everest View Hotel, Khujung Village, Khunde Village, Khunde Peak, Back to Namche in same lodge.
Day06: Trek to Phorche Village (366m) via Phunki Thanga (3200m), 5 hours
Day07: Trek to Tyangbocge (3870m) via Pangboche, 3 hours
Day08: Trek to Namche Bazaar, 3 hours
Day09: Trek to Phakdin, 5 hours
Day10: Trek to Lukla, 3 hours, transfer to hotel according to plan and program, O/N in hotel
Day11: Free day at your own or some activities as per itinerary and contract.
Day12: Final departure from Kathmandu for your further destination.
- Airport-hotel transport service
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing with monument entrance fees in Kathmandu as per program.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- Three time meals during the day
- Hot drinks: Tea/Coffee
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- TIMS Cards and Sagarmatha National Park entrance fee
- Nepali staffs: Guide, assistants, Cook and porter with their food, salary, transportation and insurance
- Applicable government tax
- Rescue evacuation in emergency.
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal habits and expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Hot and mineral water
- Changed itinerary caused by natural incident: Landslide, Flight delays, political disturbance,
- Other costs which are not mentioned in service include.
Duration of trekking: 8 days Tyangboche teahouse trekking.
Trek season: Mid-September to Mid-December and February to Mid-May
Accommodation: Tea house/Lodge trek
Trek starts: From Lukla (2840m) and ends at Lukla
Highest elevation: 3870m Tyangbopche
Airport service: By private vehicle.
Trekking highlight: Kathmandu arrival, transfer to hotel, fly Lukla having awesome mountain views in Khumbu himalaya, commencing walk from Lukla through Tamang village- one of ethnic group, heading to Namche Bazaar through Phakding village climb to Khunde and Khumjung village for stunning mountain views from Everest View Hotel. And, final destination to Tyangboste.Treks ends at Lukla.