Everest base camp trek via Gokyo lake is fabulous trek in Gokyo valley. Ngojumba glacier- the source of Dudhkunda River through famous Chola Pass (5330m) to Kalapattar (5550m) view point after having the nicest views from Gokyo-Ri (5360m) then, Everest base camp hike (5364m) is really beautiful trip to Everest. The trail traverse fabulously beautiful region through one of the biggest national park in Nepal- Sagarmatha National Park- protected for Musk Deer, Nepalese national bird and other wildlife, amazing landscape with innumerable prayer flags in the land of Sherpas with their villages, stupas, Chortens, monasteries and majestically heart beating and soaring mountains including 4 summits of more than 8000m: Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho-Yu. For this trip, Glacier Family Treks & Expedition grades as difficult trek because it’s considered as physically challenging trail through Renjo Pass or Chola Pass. So, we can customize our itinerary as your demand.
Day02: Trek preparation day or Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, O/N in hotel
Day03: Fly to Lukla (2840m) from Kathmandu, 35 minutes, walk to Phakding (2610), Â¾ hrs, O/N in lodge
Day04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m), 6hrs
Day05: Acclimatization day- Peripheral hiking day
Day06: Trek to Dole (4100m), 6/7 hrs
Day07: trek to Machhermo (4470m), 4.5hrs
Day08: Trek to Gokyo (4790m), 4. Hrs
Day09: Acclimatization day: site hiking
Day10: Excursion to Gokyo-Ri(5360m), 3hrs, trek to Dragnak (4700m),4.5 hrs
Day11: Trek to Zdongla (4830m) via Chola Pass (5360m), 8 hrs
Day12: trek to Labuche (4940m), 3hrs
Day13: Trek to Gorokshep (5140m), 4hrs, sunrise from Kalapatar (5550m), 4hrs- Everest Base camp (5364m), 5 hrs,
Day14: Trek to Pheriche (4240m)- Dingboche (4410m), 4/5 hrs
Day15: Trek to Tyanboche (3820m), 4 hrs
Day16: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m), 5 hrs
Day17: Trek to Phakding, 5 hrs
Day18: Trek to Lukla, 3 hrs
Day19: Fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day20: Fly from Kathmandu for your further destination
• Hotel in Kathmandu.
• Trekking permits according to itinerary.
• TIMS cards.
• Food and accommodation during the trip.
• Hot drinks- Teak, Coffee, etc during the trek.
• Flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for clients.
• Flight for guide: KTM-LUK-KTM.
• Porters and guide with their wages.
• Insurance for local staffs.
• Entry fee for Sagarmatha National Park,
• High altitude chamber as per requirement,
• Wages and Equipment for climbing guide.
• Local airport tax and land transportations according to program.
• Applicable Nepal government tax,
• International flights and airport tax.
• Travel insurance.
• Personal expenses, Hot or Mineral water
• Laundry service and Bar Bills
• Internet and Battery charge
• Alcoholic drinks with mineral water.
• Rescue in emergency.
Trek season: Mid-September to Mid-December and February to Mid-May
Accommodation: Tea-house Trekking/ Lodge Trekking
Trek starts: From Lukla to Lukla
Highest elevation: 5545m
Aiport serive: By private vehicle.
Trekking highlight: Kathmandu arrival, transfer to hotel, fly Lukla having awesome mountain views in Khumbu himalaya, commencing walk from Lukla through Tamang village- one of ethnic group, heading to Namche Bazaar through Phakding village climb to Gokyo Lake-Everest Base Camp via Chola pass and through Labuche. Treks ends ar Lukla.