Nar Phu trekking is one of the less touristic trekking destination in Nepal. It is newly opened trekking route, in 2003 and lies in central Nepal in Annapurna region. It offers an amazing trekking trail, magnificent and spectacular natural and mountain scenery, green landscapes and foothills, and bamboo forests and paddy fields through the historic settlements. The trail ascents gradually to the higher elevation by having some acclimatization. The trekkers will enter in the secret settlements of the Nar and Phu valley with superb and ancient structure of stone and gorges. Therefore, all kinds of trekkers will have a great unique chance to explore the village for their lifestyles, traditions, cultures. People from this valley speak their own Tibetan dialect and they have Yaks for survival. Finally, the trail moves up passing of Kangla (5300m) with awesome mountain scenery of massif Annapurna and river Marshyandi. This trek is physically challenging.
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m), transfer to hotel Day02: Preparation day/Sightseeing day in Kathmandu Day03: Drive to Besishahar (850m), 6hrs then, drive to Syange (1080m) Day04: Trek to Taal (1314m), 6hrs Day05: Trek to Temang (1943m), 5hrs Day06: Trek to Koto (2600m), 5hrs Day07: Trek to Dharmasala (3220m), 5hrs Day08: Trek to Kyang (3840m) 6hrs Day09: Trek to Phu Gaon (4070m), 3hrs Day10: Trek to Nar Phedi (3550m), 6 hrs Day11: Trek to Nar village (4180m), 3hrs Day12: Trek to Kangla Phedi (4620m), 2hrs Day13: Trek to Ngawal (3615m), 5/6hrs Day14: Trek to Manang (3540m), 6 hrs Day15: Trek to Ledar (4230m), 4hrs Day16: Trek to Thorong Phedi (4540m), 2hrs/Highcamp (4900m), 3.5hrs Day17: Trek to Muktinath (3800m), 8hrs Day18: Trek to Jomsom (2760m), 5hrs Day19: Fly/Drive to Pokhara (850m) from Jomsom, 25 minutes, transfer to hotel Day20: Sightseeing in Pokhara, O/N in hotel Day21: Fly/Drive to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel Day22: Free day/Sightseeing day in Kathmandu, Day23: Final departure from Kathmandu for your further destination.
- Airport/hotel/airport transport services as per programme
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide as per itinerary
- Accommodation in twin-sharing tent during the trek
- Three times meals during the day: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- Hot drinks: Tea, Coffee, Chocolate, and Local made juice
- All kitchen equipments
- Airfare as per programme and itinerary with domestic airport tax
- Land transportations as per itinerary
- Kitchen-Chef with assistants with salary, food and transportation
- Guide with assistants with salary, food and transportation
- Required porters with salary and food, transpiration
- TIMS Cards
- Nar Phu especial permits
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits
- All applicable government taxes
- Insurance for Nepali staffs: Guide, Cook, assistants and porters.
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Personal habits and expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Hot and mineral water
- Changed itinerary caused by natural incident: Landslide, Flight delays, political disturbance,
- Other costs which are not mentioned in service include.
Duration: 3 weeks