Khumbu Mani Rimdu Trip
Everest region is self-expressive trekking destination in Nepal. It’s listed in the UNESCO as a Nationalpark in world heritage site for its incomparable unique Sherpa culture, traditions, natural diversity along its beautiful natural landscapes and spectacular scenery of the highest mountain- Everest, known as Sagarmatha in Nepali language and Chomolongmo in Sherpa language. Sherpa, one of the ethnic groups in Nepal, are considered as the brave mountaineers. Beside of it, travelers can have panoramic mountain views which are already more than 8000m including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse(8516m), Cho-Yu (8201m), Makalu (8485m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Thamserku (6623m), Khumbila (5761m), Kongde Himal (6187m), Nupste (7855m).
The Bouddhist dance enact by the monks every year at Tyangbotse monastery in Khumbu Everest region. Tyangbotse monastery is considered as existing in the highest elevation in the world as Buddhist monastery, lies in 3870m. It means where Mani Rimdu festival is organized for three days in November. Travelers can have a magic scene of entertaining and educational fundamentals practices of Buddhism enacted by the Sherpa people of Khumbu region in Nepal. The dance during the Mani Rimdu festival as emanated from the Rongbuk monastery if Tibet and depicted the triumph of Himalayan Buddhism after the Bon religion in Tibet. This festival is prepared with the Sand Mandala, the empowerment and mask dance performing by the monks from the Tyanbotse monastery. As Mani Rimdu festival is one of the most important socio-festo occasions, for all the Sherpa people from the region attempt and participate for the festival.
- Airport-hotel transport service
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing with monument entrance fees in Kathmandu as per program.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- Three time meals during the day
- Hot drinks: Tea/Coffee
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- TIMS Cards and Sagarmatha National Park entrance fee
- Nepali staffs: Guide, assistants, Cook and porter with their food, salary, transportation and insurance
- Applicable government tax
- Rescue evacuation in emergency.
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal habits and expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Hot and mineral water
- Changed itinerary caused by natural incident: Landslide, Flight delays, political disturbance,
- Other costs which are not mentioned in service include.
Duration of trekking: 10 days, Trek season: Mid-September to Mid-December and February to Mid-May Difficulty: Moderate Accommodation: Tea house/Tent camping Trek starts: From Lukla (2840m) and ends at Lukla Highest elevation: 3870m Flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Airport service: By private vehicle.
Trekking highlight: Kathmandu arrival, transfer to hotel, fly Lukla having awesome mountain views in Khumbu himalaya, commencing walk from Lukla through Tamang village- one of ethnic group, heading to Namche Bazaar through Phakding village climb to Khunde and Khumjung village for stunning mountain views from Everest View Hotel. And, final destination to Tyangboste.Treks ends at Lukla.